Sunday, September 30, 2012

Life these days. . . .

I just opened my blog and can hardly believe it has been a month since my last post.  We are just carried away with running around these days.  Baby G has practice three nights a week for cheer.  They are preparing for competition that is now only two weeks away.  Big10 has been meeting up with friends to practice a little baseball in preparation for middle school try outs that are THIS WEEK! 
I've just been hanging on, it feels like we live out of the car sometimes.  I'll be glad when we can settle down a bit, and enjoy home.  I love fall and everything that comes with it.  Especially decorating and all the cooking and eating that comes with fall. 
We are spending our Saturday's watching the Pee Wee Ram cheerleaders.
It is a nice way to pass time. . .they are all adorable!

This one in particular! 

We managed to fit family portraits into the schedule.  Really, I made our schedule around our appointment that had been scheduled with the photographer of my choice.  He is kind of hard to get time with, but it was so worth it.  Just the "sneak peeks" that he has shown me so far are fabulous!  I can't wait to see them all.

I had a birthday.  The number is getting bigger and bigger every year.  I am to the point that I will no longer say my age out loud. My lovely husband bought me a new lens for my camera.  A 50mm.  I have not actually used it that much just yet, but am looking forward to playing around with it.  All tips are welcome as always!

I think that is all the news worthy of writing down.  Until next time. . .hopefully not a month from now!





1 comment:

  1. Yay..new lens! I hope your birthday was awesome. I hate telling my age these days too. I don't feel as old as I am. I'm now older than my mom was when I thought she was old!!!

    BabyG will be a pro cheerleader by the time she hits high school. My fingers will be crossed for Big10's tryouts.

    Hope life settles down soon. Good to see what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love it if you would let me know you were here by leaving a sweet comment!