Thursday, August 2, 2012

Our New Home

If you are reading this, welcome to my new blog address.  I have been having mega trouble with my previous blog, and have been working on creating a new one.  I was pretty pumped about making the move to Word Press, but to be honest, I'm just not savvy enough to figure Word Press out.  Not to mention I have absolutely NO patience for it!  So here I am.  New blog address, new blog name, same old stories.

I can hardly believe that Summer is coming to an end.  We are getting ready to go on our last Summer vacation, and then it is back to business.  
Before much more time passes, I have got to document our All Star experience.  This was big10's last year in little league ball.  Luckily we got an extension on the season when he got called for the all star team.  We were all thrilled to have a little more baseball play. 

Sadly, we did not make it to State.  But we had a great group of boys, they played well together, and most of all had loads of fun together. 


I'm guessing that I have about 500 plus photos from two tournaments and a couple of months worth of practice.  It was really hard to choose just a handful for this post. 

The rest of our Summer has been pretty uneventful.  Right now we are just relaxing and enjoying the last few weeks of a laid back schedule.  We are getting ready to head out for a beach vacation soon.  We are watching the Olympics like it is our job right now.  I've also started a new "fitness routine".  It's not really a routine, it is just exercise.  Before this week, I was not exercising at all, so I am calling it a new routine.  It just sounds better that way.  Hopefully I will stick to it this time around.  I have a few jiggles I could spare to lose.

Up next?  Seventh grade and Third grade school years, Cheerleading, middle school sports tryouts, and who knows what other surprises?  I'm just glad I have a place to document all of it!

Y'all make yourselves comfortable here.  I'll be back with more soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love it if you would let me know you were here by leaving a sweet comment!